Monday, November 24, 2008

Heavens to Murgatroyd


Derek Corrigan celebrates three more years of getting his picture taken. A measly 33,000 of 200,000 eligible voters bothered to turn up.

Okay so it's been a few days. I do my very best to avoid subjecting readers to torrents of obscenities, profanities and all manner of cursing and swearing. So it took me a few days.
I knew full well that Dolittle Corrigan would get back in, but a clean sweep for the NDP, I mean BCA? Now I know for sure that denizens of The People's Happy Democratic Republic of Burnaby like crime, like litter and graffiti, like dealers and hookers, grow ops, drug labs and a bunch of puffery from City Hall, while the new top cop spouts BS crime stats instead of pushing for desperately needed reinforcments.
How long, Lord, how long?

No comments: