Thursday, February 28, 2013

Terry Glavin Blows Up Trudeau the Younger

My favorite lefty (see blogroll) on the prize specimen above:

...someone it would not be entirely wrong to call a largely talentless and insufferably foppish celebrity drama queen. 
... merely a strangely pretty 41-year-old former snowboarding instructor who would be wholly unknown to all of us if he weren’t the son of a famously glamorous Canadian prime minister.
... a guy who was boasting, as recently as 2001: “I don’t read newspapers. I don’t watch the news. I figure, if something happens, someone will tell me.” ...

And Terry's just getting warmed up there. See, this is what you get when someone who's really smart takes a scalpel to someone who isn't.

Do read it all.

UPDATE! Step by step, inexorably, Trudeau 2.0 is advancing towards his destiny as PM du Canerduh.  

Just like Daddy.

Pass the sick bag, Ethel. And remember, you read it here first.

No comments: