Thursday, September 11, 2008

The Blogger is Back

Well, its been gratifying (and a bit of a surprise) to hear from those of you who actually drop round here and have wondered where I've been.
An old friend asked me to come out of semi-retirement for a project and so I have been incredibly busy and neglecting my blog.
That's all done now and so I'm back to blogging. Oh and enjoying my new acquisition (pictured above) from some of the proceeds. My neighbors are happy too, as, unlike my old "Ringo" kit, I can play these ones at night with headphones.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you back at it.I truly was beginning to wonder where you got to and if you were ok.

I'm incredibly jealous of this new drum set though. Meh. I don't even know how to play.

David in North Burnaby BC said...

Thanks, Laila, and hey, you never know, someday you might take up drums and you too can be really popular with your neighbors. ;-)